Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nesh Me Hanan Forum Index -> Greetings and Departures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dramborn
Officer
The Curious

re: Forums Guide: Read Me First

Greetings and welcome to the Nesh Me Hanan forums. This particular forum is available to the general public, so we expect people to be respectful regardless of whether they are kin members or not. Offensive or random posts will be deleted. Flaming (verbally disrespecting) others will get the offending post locked; the posters will probably get some sort of warning as well.

If you are new to our site and this page happens to be your first stop, then please let us know who you are and what you think. Make sure to read the pages in our Join section, as it covers a lot of different aspects of the kin, such as officers, commonly asked questions, our One Rule, and of course, how to apply to become a member. Without becoming a member, you can see some of our pictures, an overview of recurring events, and a list of our growing crafter's corps using the section links under the banner.

Members have access to more of the site, so please make sure to register if you are already a kinmate. If you like what you see and you want to learn more about Nesh Me Hanan, then feel free to post something here and contact an officer in-game.

See you in Middle Earth!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nesh Me Hanan Forum Index -> Greetings and Departures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum