What Nesh Me Hanan has to offer:
- 100+ characters that have played in the last two weeks.
- We have players of all levels and classes playing so no matter where you are in your journey you'll have companions!
- Large, friendly group of players nearly 24/7
- We pride ourselves on having a selfless attitude. You can help yourself when you help others!
- Nesh Me Hanan has a sizeable number players on around the clock, so everyone from all over world can play with kinmates!
- Experienced, qualified officers who do everything from leading raids to editing the website.
- Our officers are constantly helping others out, offering free crafted items or advice over chat. Don't hesitate to ask :)
- All of our officers have an immense amount of MMO experience, giving us a great set of leaders who are familiar with how things are.
- Supreme Master Craftsman in every vocation
- Not everyone has been playing for a while but we have players who will make the best equipment for our kinsmen, and gladly.
- Nesh Me Hanan now has it's very own Crafting Guild. The group helps kinsmen aquire the goods they need to move up in the ranks through their crafting tiers.
- Lists of kinsmen and their crafting professions and levels means finding the right person is easier than ever!
- 2 Kin Houses! (2 Frothing Road Ottigren, Thorin Halls Homesteadsand 5 Waterbank Road, Rovalhant, Falathorn Homesteads)
- Bought and decorated by our kinsmen, we are proud to own and decorate what we consider some of the best formatted houses we could find!
- If you are interested in joining our neighborhood, in Ottigren, or Rovalhant please come check it out as there are a few houses for sale. We also are planning a third neighborhood in the Shire so feel free to be a part of the excitement!
- A laid-back, comfortable environment. At Nesh Me Hanan, our number one priority is to maintain a friendly, family-like environment. Respect is mandatory and the use of without a doubt will make your stay not only with us but in Lotro a fun and enjoyable one.
As a casual kin, we don't try to encourage one type of play over the other, but we do enforce a simple rule: Respect Others. If this rule is followed, it takes care of 99% of all problems kins encounter.