Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nesh Me Hanan Forum Index -> Greetings and Departures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morzanx
Keeper of Wisdom

re: An Epitaph

This kin has been in my thoughts lately, and while I doubt much if anyone still visits here, I felt compelled to write something here for any old kinmate who might stroll by. Sometime's I'll think back on the Nesh days and wonder what everyone is up to and things like that. So I'll start off with myself.

I've played off and on since Nesh, mostly in a raiding kin with people who've become real life friends. I've taken a lot of time off too, since then. I missed most of the 95-100 cap and really haven't played too consistently since 85 cap. I feel like the sun is setting on Lotro. Maybe it has been for a while now. While I don't feel compelled to play like I used to, I think Lotro will forever have a unique place in my gaming heart.

But more to the point. Hands down some of the best gaming experiences I've ever had came from Nesh. I think we managed to do some really cool things together as a group, and it was a true joy to be a part of the experience. I remember when the time had come that we were finally able to purchase a kin house, we bought out a whole neighborhood haha. That was long ago!I thought we did pretty well getting the raid group going as well. I remember completing Draigoch with 8 kinsmen and feeling pretty good about that.

Honestly there's too many memories to put into one post. But I hope everyone who reads this is doing well, and is finding time to enjoy life in some way or another. I currently have a champ in the kin that I plan on playing at some time, so if anyone ever gets nostalgic and logs on see if I'm on (Zhoumorzous).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nesh Me Hanan Forum Index -> Greetings and Departures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum