Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nesh Me Hanan Forum Index -> The Prancing Pony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalatia
KalatiaRose
Officer
The Outspoken

re: Can't Find A Break

I have been gone a lot lately thanks to a series of unfortunate events.
First, I had a mishap with a new perfume I got for my anniversary. Not only did i geniusly spray it in my face, I ended up allergic to it and had chemical damage/bronchitis in my lungs.

Then our daughter got sick, who got our autistic son REALLY sick, who we've discovered may somehow be deaf in his right ear.

Followed by a rare, freak viral infection that put my husband in the ER. He had to be rushed for surgery to prevent needing a trach. He might be able to come off the ventilator tomorrow. We will see.

I was talking to Lee about the ideas I had, but didn't get to write anything on the calendar. Coming soon, i hope! If my husband doesn't lose his job.

Thanks!

Kalatia
Lahune
The Outspoken

I'm very, very sorry to hear about all your troubles Kal! I hope your lives will improve soon! Please, take as much time as you need. We miss you in game but will wait patiently!

Many hugs!

Lal
Illonna
Leader
The Wise

You have had it rough.  Sorry to hear about all that Kal.  I hope everything works out for your husband.  Yes, Lee did mention that you guys had talked about getting some content on the Calendar.  We are in for some changes with Helm's Deep with the class revisions and trait tree, Epic Battles and the run up to 95.

They are going to wipe out Seals again so people better decide what to do with them before they do.  We can try to run content to get Seals for people to get something before they go away.  Lee and I have been in the Moors a few times - maybe a Nesh Moors night out.  Well, please take care of yourself and your family.  Looking forward to your ideas for some activities.

Ray

Anethros 68 Warden | Aphollant 31 Guardian | Cellastiel 41 Minstrel
Celmara 30 Lore-master | Daedhenil 41 Lore-master | Eldredlara 34 Guardian
Hanaglyn 47 Champion | Helvalnil 10 Guardian | Idairol 39 Hunter
Langmar 40 Burglar | Lufsele 65 Captain | Ordollian 40 Rune-keeper
Rodiellin 22 Captain | Tondrovien 11 Minstrel

A Crowd of One
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nesh Me Hanan Forum Index -> The Prancing Pony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: